After all the replies yesterday, I realized that our control is a Anilam
GX-M, not the regular M series. Apperently these were very uncommon,
even better yet :)

Looking over the documentation everyone supplied though definitely helps
me out though,

I did get the machine moving late yesterday though, it wouldn't fire up
be cause it was sitting on one of the Y axis over-travel switches, I
cranked it off the switch, and it came to life, now to just get the
spindle going, and we should be good.

Thanks

Rick

--