I'm not trying to do anything special, or use any thing special, That
was just what I managed to cobble together to get those m-code functions
together, they worked, so I left them alone,

All I am trying to accomplish is when the operator enters a M41 (or
whichever of my remapped codes ), it puts out a signal that I can then
use however I need, ( in classicladder, directly to my 7i71 as an
output,,,,,,)

If there is more proper way to handle those remapped m-codes I'm all
ears, as I have always said, I know just enough to be dangerous :)

As for the python task, same thing, it's been on every INI file from the
start of me doing these machines,  I pretty much copy and past sections
onto my new builds. It is way easier than using pncconfig to get things
going, because we always have options that aren't available thru the
config utility, Resolvers, 7i80HD cards for example.

I will remove that straight away from what you are saying.

Rick

--

Thanks

Rick Lair