> On Nov 9, 2015, at 12:51 PM, Ralph Stirling <ralph.stirl...@wallawalla.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Jeshua,
>
> Here is a very un-clever perl script that will do what you
> want.  It is lacking in generality, but should suffice for now.
> You probably want to make it executable if you are going
> to have it run automatically from the linuxcnc ini file.
>
> If the mailing list strips perl attachments, I can upload it
> to somewhere.
>
> Now hurry up and melt some glass - we're all waiting for
> that video!

Hi Ralph,

AWESOME! Thank you very much! I can’t wait to try it out.

Just let me know your mailing address and (optionally) favorite colors and one
of the first pieces is yours! Also send me and STL or OBJ and I will do my
best. Could be used for the actuator test. ;)

Thanks again,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Engineer
<3DTOPO.com>