Another update, Automation Direct has an EMI input filter designed for
that drive that mounts under it so that is on order as well as a ferrite
bracelet... Peter said it was a bracelet not a bead. At least knowing
it's the VFD and not an unknown issue is a big relief for me. In any
case I have a well grounded machine now :)

JT