Rob,

We've been running this for a little while now and it seems to be working well
for us.  Is there any plans to move it to the mainstream (Master or 2.7)?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Ellenberg" <rwe...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 12:31:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] calling Todd Z

That's consistent with the changes I made, that "velocity"  from the TP's
perspective is now along the 6D path (instead of just XYZ).

Maybe we could add fields / Hal pins for different interpretations? It
wouldn't be too hard to calculate XYZ-only velocity, and report it on a
separate pin. Or, for backwards compatibility, I could tweak the status
update code so that motion only reports xyz velocity, even though
internally it uses xyzuvw.