I just used the the one for by the drive. I "think" not all drives would
use the same resistor. Just looking at the GS2 and there are 12
different braking resistors.

http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Drives/GS2_%28115_-z-_230_-z-_460_-z-_575_VAC_V-z-Hz_Control%29/GS2_Drive_Units_%28115_-z-_230_-z-_460_-z-_575_VAC%29/GS2-23P0

http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Drives/AC_Drive_(VFD)_Spare_Parts_-a-_Accessories/GS_Braking_Options_(Braking_Units_-a-_Resistors)/Braking_Options_(All_GS_Drives)/GS-23P0-BR

JT