On 4/21/2016 10:05 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 21 April 2016 18:59:36 andy pugh wrote:
>
>> On 21 April 2016 at 23:45, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
>>> Are there such beasts available, perhaps in a .750" or 20mm bore?
>>> What I've found didn't have the stroke.
>> Bicycle pump? :-)
> I haven't seen one of those in 50 years on this side of the pond. :(
> I assume you are refering to the pumps that used to live in clips on one
> of the connector pipes from the crank hub to the steering head?
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

I think that Harbor Freight may still sell them.   The frame mounted
pumps are still available.
Ebay is  a great source for Bimba type cylinders as well.   Some of them
have very low drag pistons.
They would make great balance cylinders if you have a big enough
pipe/hose connecting the cylinder to the reservoir.
Don't overlook the regular air cylinders also, particularly the oil free
ones that SMC and Festo sell.

Dave