On 4/22/2016 2:02 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 22 April 2016 13:41:33 Todd Zuercher wrote:
>
>> Oh well, worth a look.  Craigslist searches are nice that they are
>> relatively local.  The down side, if your local isn't suited for the
>> search you won't find much.
> Thats true, so I expanded my search earlier but misseed this one because
> of the poor pix & lacking description details.  So I've sent that poster
> an email for clarification.  We'll see what response I get.
>
> Thanks Todd.
>
>> Around here there usually are a few decent
>> things to look at.
>> https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/hvo/5507436260.html
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Wow!  Those are bad pictures!

I think all of the latest Festo and SMC cylinders are oil free
cylinders.   They require zero oil to function.
I was skeptical of this when they first came out years ago, but they
will run thousands and thousands of cycles with zero oil lube.
I think that some if not most of the newer Bimba cylinders are oil free
as well.

For instance....
http://www.bimba.com/Products-and-Cad/Actuators/Inch/Round-Line/Non-Repairable/Original-Line-Cylinder/

I suppose if you use oil then it will wash out the grease.

Dave