Hi,

I haven't checked if its been mentioned yet but Sheetcam will take a drill
file and produce a Gcode file from it.
http://www.sheetcam.com/features/drilling

I used it here to make a PCB jig.
http://www.homanndesigns.com/info/index.php/projects/35-smt/53-selective-soldering-machine-mach3-

Also Sheetcam runs on Linux.

Cheers,

Peter

On 26-Apr-16 2:56 AM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
> I am looking at using linuxcnc to drill my circuit boards. There is a few
> commands in file, a tool table and coordinates. It is not possible run the
> file directly in linuxcnc. I think this kind of file could be of general use
> then a pattern of holes need to be drilled. Do anyone have any suggestions on
> how to attack it?
>
> Tool table:
>    M48
>    INCH