I use from 2 mounth every day 3 delta and 3 scara robot (as printer) with JA
without problem .... I've only an issue .... if You try to use linuxcncrsh
after a shutdown command my user is unable to reconnet to the machine that
itbring shutdown command ..... for solve these problem I shutdown the PC of
machine (whit ssh) and make an wol command to power on again the machine....

Regards
Giorgio