is the part moving or the kerf filling with swarf
thus affecting the size?
tho i cant picture how the part gets larger
maybe in some direction and not overall?
or some sort of stress relief is ocurring
if the above, try glue-stops or tabs
else, i dunno
(fiddler on the roof said.
you want to know why?