What's that mean?  Does it just drive both in tandem until both switches are
TRUE, then call it homed?  That wouldn't work, I need independent homing for
sure.

Not sure what the Probotix code is saying but I'll try it out later:

# join the home switch signals so that both switches have to be closed to
trigger a home position
net switches-y1 => gantry.0.joint.00.home
net switches-y2 => gantry.0.joint.01.home

Danny