On Wednesday 07 September 2016 01:05:39 Chris Kelley wrote:

> What do you need to know about it? The last eBay link you posted has a
> picture that shows the pinout.

Yes and no. No linkage between that pinout, and what pin this is on the
db25 connector. And its apparently a near 100% mis-match between a
5i25's useage of the pins and whatever the hell mach3 uses.  So unless
that is available in the password locked .pdf or .doc files, these cards
are only usefull with a mach3 install.  And utterly worthless to me. I
have lots more on my plate with the mechanical conversion of this
Sheldon 11x36 than to have to write a new firmware driver for a 5i25
before I can turn a single motor with something besides my function
generator.

ATM, I'm at least 3 days of carving on the saddle yet as I am determined
that it have a full width, brass gib on the front, and a swarf proof
tunnel to protect the X ball screw.  I have boots coming for the Z
screw, but will have to make the stationary cups, 4 of them, that they
will be clamped to.  Room to crush those boots is one of the reasons I
bought a somewhat longer screw than the square thread.