From: "Chris Albertson" <albertson.ch...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:01:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 7i90HD programming

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:36 AM, W. Martinjak <mats...@play-pla.net> wrote:

> As I have written:
>
>        The bit files are in:
>
>     7i90/configs/hostmot2/
>
>     You need one of the 7i90_spi*.bit  files.
>     Then you have to flash the card on your printer port with

I've been following this because I think I want to go this rout in a couple
months..

So there is no why out of needed an old printer port interface?   That
means finding an old PC.     It there no why to flash the card using (say)
JTAG?   The printer port is long obsolete.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California