Greg,

We have these motors/drives in a 4-axis CNC grinder that works
exceptionally well for us.  They have been very trouble free since the
time we plumbed low pressure air into the motors in order to prevent
moisture build-up in their wet environment.  In service for over 3 years
now.

We are about to build another machine and we are considering servos but
it will be hard to ignore the success we've had with these, plus it will
be convenient for back-up spares to have both machines run the same
components.  Linux CNC has been awesome as well.  To see what we grind
on them, check out www.kudupoint.com

Andy Evans
Evans Precision Tooling Incorporated