From: "Jim Craig" <jimcraig5...@windstream.net>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:33:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Milling Aluminum.

Yea I thought your recipe looked pretty good. I think the missing
ingredients are lube and chip evacuation.

My steps below are my basic guideline for setting up a cutter for
aluminum with HSM paths. I have not broke a cutter while using those
guidelines and flood coolant since I started using them. I may be
conservative but I don't like breaking cutters.

Good luck and keep us informed.