Hi Andy,

It isn't an Orac changer. I made it from scratch to fit my Orac. I
looked at the Orac tool changer component and it appears that the
component expects a 3 bit greyscale position sensor while I just have a
simple switch on the pawl indicating that one tool has passed the
switch. I am sure it wouldn't take much to modify it but the script
works and I am too lazy to change it.

I didn't know the origin of the name. Thanks for the link.

Les