Da: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Inviato: martedì 16 maggio 2017 23.12
A: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Oggetto: Re: [Emc-users] Best cam linux/open for additive manufactory

On 16 May 2017 at 20:21, Bruce Layne <linux...@thinkingdevices.com> wrote:
> The weird thing is, there is a very nice looking Finite
> Element Analysis module in FreeCAD.  Go figure.

FEA is a much more bounded problem than CAM. And you don't get a pile
o broken cutters to prove that the answers are wrong either.

--
atp
lunatics."

lists.sourceforge.net
This list is for users of the Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC). Topics include
how to obtain, install, configure, and use EMC, as well as other general EMC
related ...