# Use this NML config on the computer running the realtime parts of emc2
# in a networked system. The host address should point to the computer
# running the GUI (although this is not critical).
# Change the NML_FILE in emc.ini to server.nml.
# Start emc2 normally, and then run the GUI client.

so I can run in rt-pc a non gui Lcnc session, than in other pc using
server.nml  can run axis gui session for example?
And these is not well tested .... ok.

In fact it's not a very interesting thing ....
it's more interesting to pass the cmd / stat / error signals of a non-gui
session on fieldbus with rt & user-space capability to interface with a
master gui .... this Is a better operation.

So these is the basic struct for realize a non gui interface ... I think
the emcmodule.cc file is the basic basic approach. Is my thinking correct?
(these code become from emcmodule.cc)

struct CIniFile {
    IniFile *i;
};