@ Gene

your link but there are a lot of other ... I means that powerlink -> B&R
become part of ABB .... so abb become manufactorer of plc and powerlink
device (abb have poverlink on yours drive  actully).
https://technology.ihs.com/591442/will-br-acquisition-give-abb-a-boost-in-industrial-automation

for 10Gb ethernet please see cc-link ie ......

bkt