I would thin a 1HP drive should be able to plow through and thread a 3.8"
 hole without much grief, especially in low gear.

I have not set up my system for low range yet.  Allot to think about on
that.  Still working on the basic system & bugs.

I was just thrilled to get the speed indicator and "at speed" signals
working correctly!

Ray

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com
(818)324-7573

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The
occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion.
As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall
ourselves, and then we shall save our country.*Abraham Lincoln
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Abraham_Lincoln/>*, *Annual message
to Congress, December 1, 1862*
*16th president of US (1809 - 1865)*