The Precision Electric guys are really good.   I've been in their motor rewind shop.    I was involved in a re-control job on a paper web line and they rewound some failing DC motors over Christmas.. they did a really great job. They also have a large repair area where they repair drives, servo, VFD, etc.    They knows drives to the component level which is rather rare these days.
Nothing they do is hobby related.   Its all industrial/heavy industrial.

Regarding the $132 price... I agree.   Just too cheap.  I would avoid.

Les mentioned Yaskawa drives for a reasonable price.    They have a very good reputation and are not normally low priced drives.

Dave