What I can't find on those Harmonic Drive brand harmonic drives is one single
useful bit of information on how big or small they are. All I've been able to
find are motor size numbers, that appear to be something proprietary, they're
not listed as NEMA or any other standard, just plain numbers.
If I was going to get one for use on a small mill like a PLM2000, I wouldn't
want to end up with something a foot in diameter weighing 50 pounds, nor would
I want to get one so tiny it'd be a flyspec on a large mill's table.

    On Monday, January 8, 2018, 5:58:06 AM MST, Andrew <pkm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Spotted on eBay in the US, a more reasonably priced than usual harmonic
> drive:
> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182931238612?ul_noapp=true
>
> This is the same as the one I used:
> http://bodgesoc.blogspot.de/2017/05/harmonic.html