Gene and all.   They give you the model number FHA-25B-6015-E150.  The
current revision is "C".  These are last year's models at 90% off list
price.  I'd say the 25-size unit is overkill for a home shop.  This  motor
is designed for use in industrial robot arms, the kind of machine that
welds or paints car bodies.

Here is what you need to know:
http://www.harmonicdrive.net/products/rotary-actuators/hollow-shaft-actuators/fha-c

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> On Monday 08 January 2018 18:29:44 Gregg Eshelman via Emc-users wrote:
>
> > What I can't find on those Harmonic Drive brand harmonic drives is one
> > single useful bit of information on how big or small they are. All
> > I've been able to find are motor size numbers, that appear to be
> > something proprietary, they're not listed as NEMA or any other
> > standard, just plain numbers. If I was going to get one for use on a
> > small mill like a PLM2000, I wouldn't want to end up with something a
> > foot in diameter weighing 50 pounds, nor would I want to get one so
>
> foot across, weighing 150 lbs. There, I fixed it for you. :)
>
> > tiny it'd be a flyspec on a large mill's table.
>
> Thats one of my complaints too, they don't tell you squat as to size,
> weight, motor mount, shaft, even gear ratio.  Its all a big secret. And
> they aren't even going to feel a nibble until I know enough to tell if I
> can use it.
> >
> >     On Monday, January 8, 2018, 5:58:06 AM MST, Andrew
> > <pkm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Spotted on eBay in the US, a more reasonably priced than usual
> > > harmonic drive:
> > > https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182931238612?ul_noapp=true
> > >
> > > This is the same as the one I used:
> > > http://bodgesoc.blogspot.de/2017/05/harmonic.html