Greetings all;

I have not spun them up to measure them, but these are the purtiest R8's
I ever laid my eyes on. The 7/16x20 threads are far better formed than
anything else in my rack of R8's. Coming by USPS, they are cold so I'll
leave them in the styro shippers till they have warmed up.  A small pill
bottle sized bag of silica gel would have been nice. I put one in the
one I opened.