More accurate if you turn down the screw heads to make them 0.5mm
smaller.    In fact if you want all your screws heads to have the same
diameter you have to turn them yourself.   I looked up tolerances a
while ago and it is abut 0.5mm on the head diameter.  Likely within a
batch they are all the same but if you buy more they high be
different.  So turn them to the minimum allowed head diameter.  I was
surprised the tolerance was so wide.

Way did I bother to look this up?  I printed a plastic part and the M4
cap screws did not fit in the counterbore.  Debugging the problem
found the ISO screw standard and the fact that plastic changes as it
as it cools.  One must allow for both.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California