For a nicely done rotary table/stepper configuration see
http://www.mandalaroseworks.com/product/stepper_relocation

The Phase-II rotary table (6-inch) is not bad quality and was occasionally
on sale at Enco. No idea where to get one cheap now.

I would love a low-profile tilting table for use with my 6-inch 4th axis.
Any thoughts on the, currently out of stock, Grizzly T10221? Suggestions for
a cheaper and available alternative?