Moving each surface out by a certain amount is not very efficient for many
cases. Consider cutting a rectangular pocket having small radius corners.
The efficient approach would use a large cutter to clear most of the waste
and a small cutter for the corners. Your suggestion would require that the
entire perimeter be cut using a small cutter.

<roland.jolli...@gmail.com>

<vale...@selnet.org>