Thanks.
Interesting.  Would definitely need some rewriting for a Beagle or Pi since the
getStats() func is looking for "/dev/hda1", and "top" command expects something
different for "cpu" and "mem".

* The layout is for a 4 line by 20 character display.
* Supported interfaces include Serial and USB.

If I understand the code  correctly it treats the display as if it's connected
via Ethernet to "localhost", "port 13666" so I'm not sure how the interface is
a Serial or USB.  There must be another task running that parks on that port
and deals with physical I/O to a USB or Serial Module.

But certainly worth playing with to see how it works.  Really wish people would
document more.  I feel like I'm missing some critical information but I don't
know what I don't know.

John