Here is it done *manually* with a jig. Interesting in just moving a pin for slots and other size of pin for jaw 2 and 3 slots for the offset.
http://homews.co.uk/page99a.html

The math is explained here ( this is way out of my league but might help you out there to be trivial ? ) Maybe SK.8 can be of help to do the math, I think that using a vise stops with different offsets would do.
http://homews.co.uk/SoftJawM02.pdf

/Bengt