No go = FRUSTRATION 360 just shuts down, have been doing this for few days now.
Got an update today ut still behaving badly!

Will retry and report back if I succeed

Den 2018-08-07 kl. 20:22, skrev Chris Albertson:
try this

Create --> Coil.

The choose a flat coil with zero height.   In this case you want to use a
square cross section and then apply a 2-sided chamfer to the square to make
a taper.   But maybe you like square?   maybe some small fillets. to take
the sharp edges off.

But  the "trick" is the relish you can make a coil with zero elevation gain
per turn, kind of like the main spring in an old clock.

I just tested this out, take about 2 minutes after you think to try using
"coil"