Hello David,
how did this funny gear ratio come to be? Assuming it's tooth gears or a belt drive, can't you change it to 55/55 or 68/68 or some other 1/1 ratio, which would solve this problem? Years ago, I made drawers full of gears for cases like this, letting my little mill make gears for itself, the large millĀ  and the lathe with MS Excel and a home made stepper program.
Peter