https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkw590aq1koyiif/toolchange.mp4?dl=0

or this?

This is LinuxCNC on an Enshu running a tool change component I wrote. It
checks the tool change status when starting and recovers from all but one
positional error. The error is doesn't recover from is with the tool change
arm down and in the middle of a rotation.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 5:30 AM Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 January 2019 03:42:43 nkp wrote:
>
> > Are there any examples  where the tool is prepared in advance?
> >
> > Machine : tool changer with swiveling arm.
> >
> > like this
> > http://www.electronicsam.com/images/KandT/conversion/toolchangerspindl
> >e.JPG (image taken from the forum)
> >
> Neat. Obviously built by K&T. I'm considering such a swinging arm style
> for my G0704 at some point. An R8 spindle does not a good design make
> though. And adding ER stuff in TTS holders to the mix complicates the
> heck outta all the monkey motions needed. Consistent tool stickout is
> just a dream, making the calibration per tool before use part of the
> tool changer routine though.  Gets complicated way beyond just
> positioning the chain, and likely will eat up several more i/o bits to
> properly synch the moves.

> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.