On Saturday 26 January 2019 20:07:31 Dale Ertley via Emc-users wrote:

>  Gene,
> Watch out for embedded trash in the download before you move it to a
> good computer.  Or just print out the info from the USB booted
> computer.
> Dale

I finally gave up and clicked the accept button, but now somebody wants
to buy a big huwai smartphne from amazon, charged to my account. Tain't
gonna happen.

There doesn't appear to be anything except in the VFD manual, its still
95% chinese, in a docx format. Even the newest LibreOffice-6.1.4 screws
that up, generally rendering it as gibberish.

>     On Saturday, January 26, 2019, 7:59:42 PM EST, Dale Ertley via
> Emc-users <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>   Gene,
> Will this work for you?
> Do you have an old used computer with only linux operating system on
> it?  NO INFORMATION. wipe drive
> Or boot from a new USB jump drive with only linux CNC operating
> system. Link to that with a NEW EMAIL address from google/yahoo. Then
> delete it. Dale
>
>     On Saturday, January 26, 2019, 12:57:21 AM EST, Gene Heskett
> <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
>
>  On Friday 25 January 2019 22:25:56 Chris Albertson wrote:
> > It's just a download link.  Why would you need to install any
> > software on your machine other than a web browser  It appears that
> > they don't.
> > I just sent you a file.  Don't worry it's OK.
>
> And the actual email from them gives spamassassin a tummy ache,
> scoreing 6.6 from a multitude of sins,
>
> > Of course I could have attached it to this email but what if it was
> > a 10GB file?  That is what this service is for, sending stuff you
> > can't email.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 5:31 PM Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
>
> wrote:
> > > Greetings;
> > >
> > > The seller claims he has obtained the english docx file from the
> > > maker, all; 5 that go with the machine. But he sent them to me by
> > > way of WeTransfer, and WeTransfer is holding them hostage until I
> > > let their site install whatever the heck they want to onto my
> > > machine.
> > >
> > > I emailed him back and said that wasn't going to happen, find a
> > > way to put them on a cd or something &  mail to my shipping
> > > address.  No further word.
[...]