On Sunday 27 January 2019 02:47:51 Roland Jollivet wrote:

> Hi Gene
>
> Do you want to look at these two manuals? There might be useful info
> as in similarities;
>
> https://hobbytronics.co.za/Content/external/1159/YL%20Manual.pdf
> https://hobbytronics.co.za/Content/external/1159/vfd.pdf

They have zero resemblance to this one, which is all on one pcb, about 6"
square, fastened to a 5/8" thick block of ALU around 6.6" square.  No
cabinet. just mounted in an overweight steel box that did have a row of
4 TH6560 drivers and a puny power psu for the steppers, with the A axis
plugged in it was loaded down to 14 volts, but the label on the supply
said 24 volts.  Thats all been boxed up. So theres now a small 24 volt
to run the cooling fan, but will have an old original cnc4pc C41 in its
big box by late tomorrow.

> Otherwise, find your same drive sold by a 'reputable' outlet in the
> USA or UK, then download the manual from their site.

I'd love to, but the closest thing is $220 on fleabay and includes a
similar motor. But the vfd looks like the std in a plastic box version.

I am gonna make this work or else.