On Sunday 27 January 2019 05:05:08 Peter Blodow wrote:

> Gene,
> while writing all this description you could easily have taken a
> couple of pictures and mailed them instead. If I remember right, some
> time ago you promised some more pics, anyway.... It's hard to follow
> and imagine what you are doing and what your problems are without
> knowing the merchandise you are talking about. E.g., most of the world
> is not familiar with US brand names.
> Peter

This is also true Peter. But to get decent pix of it, I'd need a taller
place to stand as it's now on a shelf about 6 feet up in the air and
there is only room for a two step ladder.  But I'll see if I can concoct
a selfy stick. or something that might get a decent shot of it. Probably
after I get the c41 mounted and wired up. I don'y know as I'd be smart
on lifting it back dpwn as I'm not cleared for heavy weight on the left
arm for another couple months. I'll see if I can get a grip with the
right along and get it down as down on a table it would be a heck of a
lot easier to work on.

Then I can get some pix from usefull angles.
.
I did find the docs on the C41, google to the rescue. But I'm not sure
I'm up for the day as sleep was hard to find last night. So I'll start
some coffee and see about some breakfast for us next.

Thanks for the nudge Peter.