Try a pressure pot. Of course you’ll need a valve for the liquid line as well
as the air line ...
2-1/2 Gallon Pressure Tank Paint10 ft Air and Fluid Hose with 3.0 mm Nozzle
6940015399833 | eBay
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-2-Gallon-Pressure-Tank-Paint10-ft-Air-and-Fluid-Hose-with-3-0-mm-Nozzle/222805940003?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131231084308%26meid%3D6852bb2821004a75b4b33f0629d4a214%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D392148898537%26itm%3D222805940003&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109>