On Friday 25 October 2019 14:12:48 Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Friday 25 October 2019 14:05:25 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >
> > > Sure.  Having Halscope only sampling on the servo thread (1
> > > millisecond) will miss a lot of detail.
> > > You can run the Halscope acquisition component at a higher
> > > rate, 10 KHz should be easy.
> >
> > And how would you define that? Define the faster base-thread but
> > never use it in an addf?  Used only by the halscope?  Neat Idea...
>
> But doesn't work, halscope can't find it if BASE_THREAD in defined.
>
> > > But, of course, it won't see any additional info except if
> > > the pin is also being updated in software at the
> > > higher rate.
> > >
> > > Jon

And, wonder of wonders, the irf520 based motor controllers supposedly
scheduled for Monday delivery?  Were in the mailbox late this afternoon.
But I didn't sleep well last night so they are still on the kitchen
counter. But I expect I'll see about hooking one of them up tomorrow.
And see about getting some lightweight speaker cable for zip cord stung
thru the cable chains to feed the motor near the coke bottle, ripping
out the hose from the sprayer base thats pressurizing the reservoir
bottle now.  And the pcb does have mounting holes which will help. With
all those trips up and down the stepladder, I might not get finished
tomorrow, but we'll see.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

 - Louis D. Brandeis