Hi Stuart,

The Matsuura MC-1000V5  Spindle Speed: 3,600 RPM Geared Head. Surprised
me as well.

Spindle Taper: BT45

They are beasts. I have a slightly smaller 710V that I use for just
about anything.

Wish it was closer but there are several smaller ones within an hours
drive from me for cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-MATSUURA-MC-500V-CNC-with-YASNAC-3000G-control/283531831618

$2k

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Matsuura-MC-1000-VX-vertical-milling-center-55-table/201871869576