Hi Gene,

> At least it has SOME even if poorly done, John  My Grizzly G0704 has
> zilch, nada, none. I've been in the Grizzly showroom several times, and
> unless the quality bigger stuff has a one shot, I've seen zero evidence
> of oilers, no flip cap cups, nada on any of them.

They no longer make the G3616
https://www.grizzly.com/search?q=(G3616)
but this is the closest
https://www.grizzly.com/products/Grizzly-9-x-39-2-HP-Horizontal-Vertical-Mill-with-Power-Feed/G0757

My table is shorter and I don't have the Horizontal Mill option and the spindle
is only 2HP instead of 3HP.  Otherwise I can't see much difference.  The
quality control is slightly worse than mine as the photo shows the end plate
(pinned with tapered pins) isn't straight.  Mine isn't either but not as far
off as this one.

One has to wonder if the lead screw is even parallel to the table with that
level of sloppy fitting.  It wold be easy enough to jig something to maintain
the surface parallel and the holes.

With CNC I don't know if a pivoting table and horizontal mill feature is needed
anymore.  Perhaps someone with more CNC experience can chime in here.  With
full CNC is a pivoting table like the one this mill has redundant?

Thanks
John