Based on my research the sky isn’t blue ( bushfires can have a temporary
affect, and yes the sky ain’t blue at night, but you get my drift) ......but
that don’t make it the truth.
As for GRBL, as good as the arduino platform is, and I have ideas about what is
has done to the electronics hobby, it really is not in the same universe as
LCNC for running a machine.

Composed with my Crayons