Hi Peter;

Working on my encoder, I have a 5 to 1 signal attenuation according the
the halscope. I'm useing ATS-667's to sense the bull gear that turns
with the spindle.  But the go-2, aka goop holding them in their pockets
of a curved piece of alu was rotted by the 0w20 oil I use in the bronze
bearinged spindle running out the rear of the bearing and migrating or
being thrown up to the bracket holding the ATS-667's.

Putting it back together with jb-fastweld this time hoping it will
withstand the inevitable oil, I hooked the halscope to hm2-encoder-0 a,
b and index, and set it up to check quadrature.

quadrature is way off, but what concerns me in that these ATS-667's are
running on 5 volts, normally switch rail to rail.  But at the
hm2-encoder-0 a b or Index, I am seeing a decent square wave, but its
only 1 volt p-p.  For all three ATS-667's.

Since that is the input, shouldn't I see pretty close to the same rail to
rail coming out of the ATS-667's?

Orrrr, does the halscope need a different gain calibration when its
running on an rpi4?

 - Louis D. Brandeis