Hey guys.

Just thought I would ask here hoping to get one of the qtpyvcp guys so
comment and let me know what they think.

I can get some Elo Touch screens from old kiosks.  They are industrial and
very nice touch screens built for public use.

Now I can get them pretty cheap and Elo makes Linux drivers for them and
they are download able right on the website.

Problem is they are not the current popular screen resolution which
everyone is using.  Eg probe basic.  My question is how hard is it to roll
my own screen.  Or modify the probe basic screen.  If that something I just
don't want to touch and should I just buy a big monitor or is it possible?
My cnc mill is pretty much ready to cut and it's now time to think about
the control.

Regards

Andrew