Greetings all;

This is turning into a PITA.

After a weeks cure time I went to remove the blown ATS-667 from that
pocket in my bracket, using a 1/4" wood chisel and a very small bit of
alu for a hammer, it came loose so easy I could have just lifted the
leads by hand.  This was with the pocket scratched up with my pocket
knife and washed down with brake cleaner before applying the jbfastweld.

Anybody got a foolproof method of making it stick?

Anodize it maybe.

Quick recipe for that?

Then use the slow jbweld to give me time to adjust some 0-80 screws to
push it around till the quadrature is good. Then ignore it for a week to
cure...

 - Louis D. Brandeis