Gene,
 I have seen this advertised several times but have never tried it. I saw
the same type of stuff used on my son's knocked out tooth. The dentist
glued it to the adjoining teeth. It lasted in that environment for over a
year.

https://justdiy.com/bondic-review/
This is not exactly the same thing but it is close.

Stuart