Hey Peter.

When I enable the mpg mode does that mean I will lose my whole config or do
I just need to change something in the Hal file.

I'm thinking It sounds like the best thing is to setup all my io in
pnfconfig leaving the mpg inputs spare and then after that start hard
coding in Hal.
Do you know how much I can do in pnfconfig?

New Zealand is going in to total isolation for a month from tomorrow
because of covid 19 so I have some time for this lol :)

Regards

Andrew

Regards

Andrew

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uOF2y7KFSchXLhQ3s79GSB1x_WZieQ5l/view?usp=sharing

> I did a bunch of searches on the forum but couldn't get a definite answer.
>
> I tried to attach a photo but it bounced back.  so here is a link
>
> regards

You can connect a 12V MPG to the 7I76 MPG inputs (field inputs 16..19), but
not
the high speed encoder input. Note that the input threshold for MPG inputs
is
2.5V so the MPG output needs to swing close to ground for reliable operation

> <
>
> Virus-free.
> <

Peter Wallace