For Linux the tool to use is dd in a terminal window. Google how to clone disk
with linux dd

On Windows there's the free AOMEI Partition Assistant, or their free Backupper.
I know Partition Assistant can copy non-Windows partitions, and under the
advanced settings it has a box to check for adjusting alignment for SSD.
Another one is EaseUS Partition Master, which has a free version.

    On Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 8:25:54 PM MDT, andrew beck