Look up R-Drive image.   It works with Windows and will clone just about anything.  Linux drives are no big deal.
Its not free, but its not expensive either.
I have two USB to IDE/Sata adapters that I used to clone drives.  Or you can use one adapter and save the image from one drive and restore it onto the other drive in two different sessions.   That way you can also keep a backup of the image on another drive.

Dave