Hi Andrew,
Looks very nice. Please keep us up to date on your progress.
cheers
Lawrence VE7IT

On 2020-05-03 8:20 p.m., andrew beck wrote:
Hey Jon sorry to confuse people.

That was before the Touchscreen upgrade.

Now you can't see anything is axis with the new touch screen.  I have the
probe basic gui working now though so will probably stay with that.  And
everything works on that so I won't dive into the problem.

Here is a quick video of my machine currently.  Just a rough cell ph video
I'll make some better ones soon.
https://youtu.be/ryp-dghwCzs