john

I sell these in new zealand all the time.  they work perfectly.  I even run
them in my cnc.  there are much better cutters of course but these
definitely work

make sure you buy alloy inserts for them they are polished and razor
sharp.  I would think a apkt insert would be much better than a round
insert as the large radius might cause chatter

if you want toolholders this company in china makes tts toolholders

they are also a authorised haas supplier lol

https://igstool.com/

I am buying some holders from them at the moment

regards

Andrew